Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween

Halloween weekend is coming up and I couldn't be more excited! No, no parties for me. I'm just ecstatic about carving pumpkins this weekend with family and friends! Even though it is "family weekend" here at Tech, I'm going home instead because it's only a 30 minute drive.

As Halloween approaches, it's an eye opener for how fast the semester is flying by. We only have about one more month of classes before exams, and it's scary yet exciting.

Thinking about this makes me realize that I have about one month to keep my grades up, and improve them. While I don't have any grades that need a significant improvement, I would like to strive to raise my B's to higher B's or A's, and to even raise my A's higher if possible. Although I'm not quite sure exactly what my math grade is, I know that that class is probably my weakest at the moment. I need to put in more effort in that class without losing my effort in the other classes.
Final exams are getting close and I need to start focusing on studying. I'm not sure exactly what to expect, so I'll have to try and be prepared for anything. I know my cumulative final exams are definitely going to require more time than the others. Although finals still seem like a long way away, I know that they will approach sooner than expected so, I hope to be prepared by planning way ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment