Sunday, November 28, 2010

Break's Over

As break nears to an end, reality sets back in. Finals are two weeks away and approaching rapidly.

With finals approaching, I need to step up my game and focus on studying and doing well on my exams. I'll have to make sure to study for all exams a little everyday. In order to do my best on exams, I'll also need to keep my motivation up. It's going to be hard trying to focus on studying when I know winter break is right around the corner also. In order to keep from getting distracted by winter break I plan on using it as my motivation that every exam will be a step closer to winter break. Also, I am the kind of person who has to do my best on tests and I can use that to my advantage for finals. As long as I study everyday and make sure I am prepared for finals, I will do as well as I possibly can on each exam.

Although I have two weeks until most of my finals, my biology lab final is coming this Wednesday. It definitely came a lot quicker than expected. Luckily, there is a review session taught by our TA for the final exam this Monday from 7-9 p.m. Hopefully with a little extra studying and the review session I will be able to do well on my biology lab exam. Also, I'm hoping that the biology lab final will help me to transition into "finals mode" and help me to know what I will be expecting in my other final exams.

Granted these will be my first college exams ever taken, I hope to do very well and be as prepared as possible. These exams will also help me to know what to expect for future exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment